Reiki is an integral component of our in-person and remote Intuitive Healing sessions. Reiki is a non-invasive healing method that transfers universal life-force energy from the Reiki Master healer to the clients' physical, spiritual and emotional energy fields. Reiki assists in relaxation, managing stress, anxiety, depression, reducing pain and accelerating healing. Reiki also helps with sleep, enhances calmness, aids in spiritual growth and overall, increases your well-being.
Reiki is most effective when the client remains open and trusts that there is a universal creative force that we connect to as a Reiki Master for use of its energy for healing. You must also be willing to accept the changes that come with the Reiki healing for integration into your physical, spiritual and emotional bodies. Some changes may be experienced right away or be integrated over time. Each person will have a unique experience as Reiki flows, through intuitive guidance, to where healing is needed the most.
As Reiki shifts and flows energy, some clients fall asleep, some get emotional, some feel energized and rejuvenated and some feel nothing at the time. Know that whatever you experience during a Reiki session, you are still getting the profound healing benefits of Reiki. Booking a remote Intuitive Healing session offers all of the same Reiki benefits as an in-person session, with the additional benefit of enjoying the healing session from the comfort of your home.
I have suffered from daily headaches most of my life including severe tension headaches that would stop me in my tracks. I was taking all strengths of over-the-counter medications to try and alleviate the headache symptoms with negligible results. Reiki has helped shift that “stuck” energy to the point that I now only get occasional, very mild headaches! This is a huge quality of life change that allows me to enjoy more of my day knowing that I’m not filling my body with unnecessary medications.
Since my brain experience that propelled me into early retirement (see “About Us”), I had “brain fog” in addition to daily headaches. Needless to say, this left me feeling unmotivated and not myself. I recently received a distance Reiki session from an amazing friend who also received her Reiki Master certification with me. She was able to sense a large energy block that was surrounding my entire head and removed it, filling the area with Reiki energy. It was amazing to feel the “brain fog” finally lifted and to know the source of it! The brain fog has not returned and I have a renewed sense of motivation and vigour. Even as a Reiki Master, I am still in awe of the benefits of Reiki for healing.
Reiki originated in Japan centuries ago, created by Mikao Usui, as an energy healing technique. In Japanese, 'Rei' means higher power and 'ki' means spiritual life-force energy. Life-force is an unseen energy that supports all living beings. When your life-force is strong, you are likely to feel better. A weakened life force can result in unbalanced or blocked Chakras and energy systems and left unchecked, can cause ailments or even dis-ease.
Reiki training is achieved through multiple levels of training and Reiki symbol attunements from practitioner to Reiki Master to Reiki Master Teacher. Energetic Embrace™ is trained as a Reiki Master in the original Usui Reiki Rhoyo system and Karuna Reiki system.
The Karuna Reiki system was brought here by Reiki Master William Lee Rand. Karuna Reiki has a more mystical approach and its symbols have multiple roles. They heal deep imbalances at the physical, emotional and spiritual levels. Using the Usui Reiki symbols together with ones from Karuna Reiki considerably amplifies and enhances the power of Reiki healing.
Reiki symbols can differ in power and vibration and are used in various combinations based on the client’s needs at that time. There are symbols for harmonizing and balancing, grounding, healing and opening emotional and communication blockages, balancing and aligning your energy fields and energy centers (chakras) and connecting to certain angels/archangels. The following Reiki symbols are used in Intuitive Healing sessions with Energetic Embrace™.
Usui Reiki symbols (reflected on the above stones):
1. Cho Ku Rei – Power symbol used for cleansing, activation & protection. Translated as “Placing all of the power of the Universe here, now”.
2. Sei Hei Ki – Symbol for mental-emotional healing, harmony and balance and is also used to improve memory. Translated as “God and humanity become One”.
3. Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen – one of the most powerful Reiki symbols used for distance/time/space healing. Translated as “Without past, present or future”.
4. Dai Koo Myo – Reiki Master symbol that taps into the higher self, energy, frequencies and vibration. Translated as “Great being of the universe, shine on me, be my friend”.
Karuna Reiki symbols:
1. Zonar – Connects with past lives to help heal repetitive patterns and has deep healing at the cellular & DNA levels. Roughly translates as “Infinity - infinite love, infinite evolution”. Zonar has a strong connection to Archangel Gabriel.
2. Hearth – Symbol of unconditional love. It creates truth, love, beauty, balance and harmony.
3. Halu – Has the main attributes of psychic and global protection, restores balance and brings deep emotional healing. Halu has a strong connection to Archangel Raphael.
4. Harth – Represents pure love and light and opens the gateways to the highest and purest forms of energy and vibration
5. Mara/Rama - Anchor symbol with the main attribute of grounding and balance. It connects blue/green energy with the earth and has a strong connection to Archangel Michael.
6. Sea Breeze - Used when a client is nervous or upset as it brings a calming effect to a person or room.
7. Light Body Activation – Brings in the highest vibration of energy that can be sustained by the person at that time. It activates your light body to allow multiple bands of gold energy to flow through and disperse congestion from the aura/energetic field. It also helps to release energy cords and blocks and fills the client with bright light.